Our Plano Chiropractic Office offers Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy, for a complimentary consultation to see if Dr. Dennis feels Decompression Therapy can help you too, just as it has helped so many others. Call (972) 801-9992 Now!
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Plano, TX
Dennis Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center is a premier chiropractic services in Plano, offering Spinal Decompression Therapy. Paired with a custom treatment plan based on your History, Scientifically Validated Diagnostic Testing and Motion Study X-Ray Analysis you are sure to experience long lasting pain relief, just as so many others have. Spinal Decompression Therapy is Non-Surgical, Safe, Gentle and works by creating a Negative Vacuum Effect inside the Spinal Disc, allowing oxygen and nutrients to flow back inside the injured disc. This action pulls Herniated Discs back into place and releases pressure off trapped, pinched nerves.
Benefits of Spinal Decompression Therapy in Plano
- Non-Surgical– Which is always a plus because even minimally invasive, minor surgeries carry risks of an bleeding, blood clots, infections, nerve and/or tissue damage, along with possible negative reactions to anesthesia.
- Effective– When dealing with a Ruptured Disc, Herniated Disc, Pinched Nerve, along with many other types of Disc Injury, Spinal Decompression relieves pain and allows patients to avoid surgery.
- Safe– Unlike Spinal Surgeries Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression is completely non-invasive, none of the risks associated with surgery!
- Painless– Spinal Decompress is so gentle, many patients fall asleep on the decompression table. It does not cause additional pain nor does it require healing of an incision
- Cost-Effective– Spinal Decompression is much less expensive by far then surgery
Spinal Decompression Effectively Treats:
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Discs
- Slipped Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Disc Problems that have resulted in a Pinched Nerve
- Along with Many Other Spine Related Issues
If you are looking for an Effective Treatment for Bulging Disc, Degenerative Disc, Herniated Disc, Slipped Disc or any type of Disc Injury and are wondering if Spinal Decompression Therapy will be an good choice for you Call (972) 801-9992 Now and Schedule your Complimentary Consultation with Dr. Dennis to see if our Spinal Decompression Treatments are right for you.